Hazard Warning Tape with Stripes, Red/White
Hazard warning alternating stripes tape to mark obstructions and any potential hazardous areas or objects. Tapes are protected with an abrasion resistant clear laminate that resists oil, dirt and chemicals. Tape fulfills all OSHA 1910.144 for marking requirements.More information...
3 - 7 working days
- For safety marking applications in industrial plants, commercial buildings, institutions and recreational facilities
- To mark obstructions, low hanging objects, pillars, handrails, passageways, aisles and any potentially hazardous areas or objects
- Tape alternating stripes color: Red/White
- Tape thickness: 6 mils
- Tape width: 2", 3", or 4"
- Tape length: 18 Yards or 36 Yards
- Lamination: tapes come with abrasion resistant clear lamination
- Also available in right diagonal stripes
- To order stripes with radiation symbol. Let us know
Product Preview (Image may not be actual size)
Price may change according to product configuration.
Select quantity to see pricing
Custom Design or Upload Artwork
Please provide custom design for your via our online designer or by submitting artwork files before proceed.